Thursday, January 15, 2015

Inspiraton...

Hello, world!

I've been asked a lot recently to put more information into this blog about juicing and eating/living Primal/Paleo...I will definitely start doing that. I've also had a dozen people in the past month or so reach out and ask for my advice or my opinion on either of those topics and weight loss in general. I don't think I ever expected that there would be a day when others came to me for advice on that specific subject.

On my birthday, a good friend told me that I inspire her to be the happiest that she can be. That was one of the best things that anyone has ever said to me. I have people who don't know me and don't know more story ask me why I blog. 1. It's a wonderful outlet that allows me to think creatively in ways that have nothing to do with small children. 2. I would know nothing about juicing and the Primal/Paleo lifestyle if an acquaintance of mine hadn't started his own blog about his experiences with all of his health issues and how his life was saved. 3. I want to let other people know that it is never too late to take control of your life and live the way you were meant to live.

It lifts my soul every time someone reaches out to me and tell me that because of my story they have done ______________. I "lived" a life filled with medications, doctors, pain, depression and anxiety for most of my life. I wasn't living. I was getting by and some days that seemed like a stretch even. Two years ago when I started juicing, I had no idea that it would take me where it has. I'm so thankful for this journey that I've been on. I have a long way to go but I truly live life now and embrace every day.



Thank you for being a part of my story and for inspiring me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment