Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Big things are happening...

Hello, world!

Big things...HUGE things are happening and I am beyond excited.


About a month ago I submitted work in progress story to Mark Sisson for some contest to win a year's supply of Primal products (names drawn at random from submitted stories). I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks and just assumed that I didn't win. No harm, no foul. Well, he personally emailed me and told me how amazing my story is and how it's stories like mine that push him to continue writing books and publishing his website. He wants to use my story!! Mind. Blown.

It continues to baffle me just how far and how deeply my story is reaching others. This morning I discovered that it's now been read in 44 countries. Incredible. Helping even just one other person make a change in their life makes everything I've endured worth it.



A week ago after my adjustment, I was telling my chiropractor about this. We had quite the discussion afterwards that left me feeling pretty empowered and trying something new in conjunction with what I've already been doing. You know what's awesome? Sleeping REALLY well when you haven't for months after what has seemed like a never ending stress-induced flare up. Having virtually no inflammation or joint pain in a relatively small period of time is also awesome. Oh, and let us not forget to talk about the insane amount of energy I've had as well, all from one little scoop of powder per day.  Oh, did I mention that after day one I had lost seven pounds (which according to my chiropractor beats the six pounds he had heard of someone losing)?! Yes, I realize that was all water weight and inflammation leaving my body, but still, freaking amazing. Stay tuned, kids...more information coming about this incredible product.

To quote a line from Rachel Platten's Fight Song, "I might only have one match but I can make an explosion."


 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment