Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Transformation Tuesday...

Hello, World!



I've FINALLY broken through my plateau and I'm down 130 from my heaviest weight now. Some days I don't see a lot of change physically (I know, what?!), but the internal changes are never ending. I've had several people tell me that I should legitimately write about about this journey that I've been on for the past sixteen years...I'm starting to actually toy around with the idea of that.

I was asked again the other day how it is that I'm able to talk so openly about all of this that I've been through. I love to write and it's truly therapeutic for me. As of today people in 39 different countries have read my blog and who knows how many others on some other sites I post for. I've had more than 82,000 page views. That's insane!

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what struggles you have had in your life, you have the power to re-write your story. You have the power within yourself to say "enough is enough!" If life knocks you down one time or one hundred times, you have have the power to get up and fight back. True change is more than simply a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual change...it's a combination of all of those things.



Don't ever settle for anything in life. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough. Don't let anyone, yourself included, tell you that you can't do something. Decide what you want and go after it. Fight for yourself because nobody else can do that for you. You have the power. I'm living proof.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment