Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chiro...

Hello, world!

So I meant to do this post a week ago. Literally, it's been sitting in my draft folder for a week. Sigh.


Chiropractic. How many of you see a chiropractor? Why did you first start going? How has it helped you? When I started seeing mine about 2 1/2 months ago, I'm not sure that I expected the changes that I've seen would come as quickly as they have.

Guess what... In the 2 1/2 months since I started going I've had significantly less pain, I feel less stressed out than I normally am (which has been incredibly surprising as of late), I have been sleeping better (longer through the night, falling asleep more easily, not waking up with my hips feeling like they are on fire, etc...), my anxiety level is less, my weight has started coming off a lot faster, and as of today I have been off of Prevacid for 12 days (which is huge considering I had been taking it daily since I was roughly 15), no pain killers in two months, and no ibuprofen (which I used to live on) for probably six weeks. I'm down to one OTC, Claritin, and in time I will try to get off of that, too.

I'm able to think about things much more clearly, I've been a lot more active (worked out four times last week and took two classes), I feel like I've been able to look at how I've thought about things for years and really have begun to change parts of myself that I had struggled with for years. My digestion system is clearly improving by the fact that I'm at 12 days without Prevacid now. I feel stronger and flexible.

All of that is AMAZING, especially for me after more than 15 years of illness and pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment